In this case you will need to reset your password. This is how you do it…
- When you click on the Patient Portal login on www.clinictocloud.com.au, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link
- Type in the email address you gave us when you signed up as a new or returning patient
- Hit the ’send’ button
- Check your email for the password reset instructions email
- Login with the new temporary password given to you in the instructions email
- Change your temporary password to a new strong password. Don’t use a word or a name or a birthday - choose an otherwise meaningless password, ideally with upper and lower case letter and numbers and/or other characters in it and 10-15 characters in length, and do not re-use a password you use for other sites as this can make those sites vulnerable as well if your password is compromised. Keep a record of your login details - we recommend using a password manager, such as LastPass, Apple Keychain or 1Password, or at least a computerised record so you can ‘cut & paste’ your password. This avoids typing errors. If you keep a text file or spreadsheet file for your passwords, we recommend you secure this file with its own password. We strongly recommend you do not keep your login details on a piece of paper or post-it note.